Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham

Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Recipe of Perfect Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for the own families, there's always some level of dissention among the ranks. The fantastic news is that there are recipes that have become healthy but also the nutritious temperament of those recipes is significantly concealed. What they don't know in such instances shouldn't attract harm their way (outside of allergies, which should never be discounted ).

This usually means at any particular time in your cooking cycles there's quite probably some one somewhere that is better and/or worse in cooking more than you. Take heart from this because even the very best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are lots of men and women who cook for several factors. Some cook as a way to consume and survive although some cook simply because they actually enjoy the process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional upheaval and others cook out of absolute boredom. Whatever your reason behind cooking or understanding how to cook you need to begin with the basics.

There are many that will assert that ingesting healthy food costs more than cooking the more healthy food items that pack on the additives and calories. The truth of the situation is that if you compare the expenses with the health care bills into this long run for a failure to do so, they seem rather slight by comparison. Yes, great food costs additional money. Oftentimes, that's a very simple fact of life. But by learning portion control and eating the proper portions you just may find that you're actually spending less you adapt to the right levels of food you should be consuming to be able to maintain a balanced and busy way of life.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

A friend asked me to make her some Pea Soup with Ham. If she wants me to make something for her ( she works seven days a week taking care of people) , she provides most of the food items, I provide some and she will share with us.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham:

  1. 1 bag split dried peas rinsed very well (I do not soak my split peas overnight)
  2. 1-2 medium to large carrots cleaned and chopped into round nickel size
  3. 1 stalk celery cleaned and diced, I do not dice the white or the leaf stalks of the celery. I toss in the diced and the rest using them for flavour
  4. Option: ham (I cubed for her) I prefer no meat, although ham adds flavour
  5. 2 medium boxes : I do not measure : I covered the peas with Organic Low Sodium Chicken broth
  6. 1 large sweet onion diced
  7. 2 cloves garlic minced
  8. Milk about 1 to 1-1/2 cups
  9. Dash nutmeg
  10. Salt and pepper to taste.. I used kosher salt and fresh ground peppet

Steps to make to make Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham

  1. Using a large heavy gage pot. I used about 1/4 cup of olive oil.
  2. I allowed the pot get hot, poured out n rinsed split peas with diced carrots, onion, garlic, all of the celery pieces
  3. Sauté until the vegetables are almost tender. Pour in slowly both boxes of low sodium chicken broth. Stir,
  4. Place heat on medium high until it almost boils. Turn heat on low, allow to cook, about 20 minutes
  5. Option: I like mine creamy, I use unsweetened almond milk. My friend brought skim milk.
  6. Once the soup is almost finished I like to use an Emersion hand blender to help thicken my soup
  7. Option: I like a teaspoon full of A good plain green yogurt on top
  8. Last but not least Enjoy 😊

While that is in no way the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is good food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your creative juices flowing so that you may prepare wonderful lunches for your family without needing to do too much heavy cooking from the process.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment for "Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Homemade Split Pea Soup with Ham"